Wednesday 11 August 2010

MMO News Feed Added

I've been keeping this blog updated for a while now, keeping a close eye on any Star Wars: The Old Republic news. But The Old Republic isn't the only MMO that I'm keeping an eye on (just the only one for which I maintain a blog). In fact, I try to keep up-to-date with most of the MMO news.

So I've added a gadget to the right (directly below links atm) to a feed with the MMO news that I come across.

It's a bit of an experiment. I just recently figured out how to 'share' news items in Google Reader and how to make basically your own news feeds comprised of items from a variety of other feeds that way. I'm also wandering how useful it really is (as it doesn't show what site the item is from, for example), but I thought I'd add it anyway.

The intention is that when I come across something that I think is interesting (MMO-wise) then I add it to that news feed. And hopefully that'll be useful to some.

You can also go directly to the Google Reader page for the feed which gives a bit more details (like the source site and the opening text) or you can subscribe directly to the  Atom Feed.

Well, there you go. Lets see how this turns out.

No comments: