Thursday 9 June 2011

Tatooine Developer Walkthrough

Today BioWare posted a 10-minute video showing a walkthrough of a quest on Tatooine. Playing a Sith Sorcerer (Sith Inquisitor advanced class) and being joined by an Operative (Imperial Agent advanced class) they cruise across the sands and kill sand people. Here's the official news:
Those attending this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo are getting a special opportunity to play through a new quest series on the remote world of Tatooine. Whether they chose to play alone, with a companion, or grouped with other players, they are getting a glimpse of some of the secrets lying beneath the sands on this dangerous desert planet.

For those who couldn’t attend E3 this year, we didn’t want you to miss out. BioWare Austin’s Director of Production Dallas Dickinson provides commentary in a new video just posted to the site. Watch it now, and be sure to check back again tomorrow to see more of what’s being shown at E3 for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

It's a nice video and, I think, gives a good (brief, comparatively) look at how it is to play the game. Worth watching.

I also updated my E3 2011 Links post again, though there really wasn't a lot today on the sites I watch. I know that there's a load more (which you can all find in this officially unofficial thread on the SWTOR forums where they're doing a whole lot better job than me on tracking all the links), but it's going to take me a while to sort through all that and I really don't have the time for that now. Maybe over the weekend.

No comments: