Tuesday 28 October 2008

Star Wars: The Old Republic Links

Since BioWare announced their MMO last Tuesday there've been a host of articles across the Internet looking at various aspects of the game or just giving a general overview. I wanted to start off by posting a number of the links I've come across.

Official Site: http://www.swtor.com/

Live blogs of the announcement press event:
Articles at IGN:
Articles at GameSpot:
Articles at VideoGaming247; I'm not going to list all the articles, but there are a number of good ones at the link, including a video of the announcement press conference (that I've yet to watch since the audio is too soft to hear it here at work).

Articles at TenTonHammer:
Other articles:
Finally I also wanted to link an article from InformationWeek, which is an older article (from 2007) so BioWare is just talking about their MMO in general terms, but it's interesting because it's the only article I know that hints at a release date. Though the main content of the article is interesting as well.
Here's another one from 2008 stating "Fiscal 2010" for the BioWare MMO (note that they're wrong in when Fiscal 2010 is as it is somewhere between April 2009 and April 2010; they're off by a whole year so the title should be "BioWare Made MMO Coming in 2010"):
There you go, that'll do for now. I'll post more links as I run across them.

No comments: