Tuesday 14 December 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

A bit early, but that's because I'm off on vacation tomorrow morning and won't be back until January. So here's a Yoda Claus to celebrate:


Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year. And remember, 2011 is the year that should see Star Wars: The Old Republic's release (along with a number of other big MMOs). Either way, it's promising to be a good MMO year. Maybe it'll make up for the rather lousy MMO year that 2010 was (pretty much the only good thing, in my book, was the large number of MMOs switching to a 'Freemium' model).

And see you all after the Fireworks; I'll do my best to catch up on all the SWTOR news when I'm back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! wonderful pic! Would like to borrow it for my friends :)